Main Street Festival is a Small Business Expo dedicated to Memphis's small businesses, artists, and entertainers.
Join us for our 1st Annual 2 day event dedicated to Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Entertainers, and those who are dedicated to supporting small businesses and ensuring that they THRIVE!!
This event will be filled with great networking opportunities, shopping, some of Memphis's best food trucks, entertainment, and activities for the children!!! GENERAL ADMISSION IS FREE AND THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL!
As an up and coming Small Business Expo, the Main Street Festival has been created to celebrate entrepreneurial men and women while providing a memorable experience for those who support them.
1 Day Vendor Pass
Vendors- $85 deposit $45 10x10 space for setup and vendor access for 1 day of your choice (Sat or Sun)
Food trucks- $115 deposit $55 vendor access for 1 day of your choice (Sat or Sun)
2 Day Vendor Pass
Vendors- $150 deposit $75 vendor access for both days of the festival, and inclusion in any ads ran.
Food trucks- $200 deposit $85 includes vendor access for both days of festival and inclusion in any adds ran
This is a rain or shine event! Each Festival Day will be held outside!
- One 10'x10' Space
- No table or tent will be provided
- Only weighted tents allowed some vendor
spaces maybe uneven no tents that require stakes are allowed
- Must possess a valid liquor or beer license to serve or sell acholic beverages and must check EVERYONES ID that is being served(food trucks only)
- There are no electrical outlets (generators are welcome)
- Masks and social distancing required we are still in a pandemic
- Vendors cannot share booths with other Vendors
- Vendor info form must be completed for registration to be complete
- Out of town vendors welcomed
- ALL VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR
KEEPING THEIR AREA CLEAN AND FREE OF DEBRIS PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR PATRONS ARE USING THE MANY RECEPTICLES THAT WILL BE PLACED THROUGHOUT THE PARK
ALL PAYMENTS ARE NON NEGOTIABLE AND NON REFUNDABLE
Our mission is to foster economic vitality for local businesses and visiting vendors, while creating beloved community events that enrich and preserve the historic charm and enduring spirit of our city.